Monday, February 20, 2012

projects --- too many!

Today I am feeling like too many projects not enough time!  These are the three that I am working on right now!  This is the one closest to being done... another poncho for a birthday girl!  I have 10 days to finish this!

 

This is the second!  It is the bottom of a basket thanks to Crochet in Color Blog.  I goofed though and used yarn weight 5 instead of 6!  So I am having to modify the pattern.  It is pretty tough with two strands of Jiffy with an L hook!  This is just for fun and no deadline. 


This is the third - for now!  It is a prayer shawl to donate to an upcoming women's event. I loved this Lion Brand Tweed color!  I adapted this from a pattern for the Isar scarf pattern on Ravelry by Julia Vaconsin.  Deadline is March 6.  It is really much prettier in person so I know that it will be hard keeping my hands off!  I have to clean the house sometimes!

Also I bet you have guessed - I dont't do well at following patterns to a T!  This is why I make simple projects that I can modify here and there to make it easier and to fit my needs!
Look for project updates soon!
-Norma   

No comments:

Post a Comment