Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3/3 Done....now what is next?

I am now finished with the third project!  It was the basket inspired by Liz from Crochet in Color.  Unfortunately, when I started the project, I did not read the directions well enought.  I used Jiffy now Jiffy thick and quick so I had to modify it.  It turned out pretty well. My plans are to use it as an onion basket!  Already has onions in it now! 



Sorry about the poor photography!  But it does look cute!  Crocheting with 2 strands and an L hook made my hands tired but I will try another one soon!
But first- I have two baby blankets to make- one for a girl and the other for sex to be a surprise!  If anyone has ideas for a pretty but easy pattern for Pink Poodle - Vanna's Choice Baby Yarn please let me know!
Happy Crafting and Enjoy the warm weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment