Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Heartfelt thanks!

I just wanted to thank all who have stopped by to visit my blog and my new followers! I have some now!
I am a little behind in the blog partying as I worked extra this weekend and my son had his wisdom teeth surgery today!
But wanted to thank you all ( group wide- sorry not individually )!
Here are some hearts for you to view!
I did a search for the heart patterns and combined 3 different ones till they looked good! Enjoy!

Oooooops well I cannot figure out how to get a photo from my iPad on here...  Darn I will try to get some help from someone with tech knowledge!
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Norma Jean...good to meet you! I decided to start at the end of the alphabet on the list of bloggers...so I have come to your name as I work my way up! I have done some knitting and crocheting...I love ALL kinds of arts and crafts...like to do it all!!! Come see me sometime!!

    ReplyDelete