Saturday, August 10, 2013

Are we ready for some football?

Good Saturday to you!
I have been working the last couple of weeks on a number of little projects. They Are slowly coming to be finished. 
The first of these is a football cuddle sack and hat. This too is for my friend's daughter Sarah who Is a photographer.


I cannot wait to see the first baby's photo while wearing this!  As per my usual, I based this loosely on a pattern by leisure arts.  It just didn't turn out the way that it should look so I frogged it! Then I did my own thing!

My daughter told me about a favorite T-shirt that had holes in the underarms and asked if I could make her a pillow. I think it turned out really well!




I hope you're enjoying the beautiful day we have today. Here in Ohio is a little Kim it but gorgeous and sunny! More updates to come soon with little projects I've been working on!
Have a blessed day!
Norma

1 comment:

  1. Read back on several of your posts...I love the mermaid outfit! That and the football will make awesome props....You seem to have a lot of fun with your projects! The heart blanket is adorable..and the heart pillow modeling was funny...

    ReplyDelete